OPENING OFFER FOR 2021
As an introduction opening offer, we would like to offer all previous clients 20% off on their first return visit up until the end of June and rest assured, we will be open as soon as travel becomes possible, under the changing Covid restrictions.
For those who have already booked, we will offer the same discount and if unable to visit on your booked dates (because of Covid), we will of course be happy to rearrange, please stay in touch via email.
For those living in Malaga principality, we understand you may already be able to travel, so get in touch if you would like a break and we will book you in on our introduction offer, during the months of April – June!
Book directly through the website Almohalla51.com, quote OFFER20.
Rooms 1, 3 and 4: €120 (2 night minimum stay) – €96
Rooms 2 and 5: €110 (2 night minimum stay) – €88
All prices are per room, per night, including breakfast, daily housekeeping and tax. Single occupancy carries a 10% discount. Our rooms are for a maximum of two guests per room.
Pricing & cancellation policies 2021
- Normally for all bookings we expect a 30% non-refundable deposit will be taken at the time of booking with the remainder paid in full on arrival. One date change is permitted. DURING THE COVID PANDEMIC WE ARE NOT TAKING DEPOSITS FOR THE CURRENT MONTHS OF APRIL, MAY, JUNE UNTIL NORMAL TRAVEL RESUMES.
- Our 50% discount offer for personnel (NO longer available as of 18/7) who worked during the Covid crisis is valid if you book for 4 nights. A valid work ID must be presented at time of booking or on arrival. If you are unable to present a valid ID the normal 20% discount will apply. This rate must be paid for in full at the time of booking and is non-refundable. One date change is permitted.
- Please note that we can accept payment in cash or credit card (MasterCard or Visa only) or via bank transfer.
- If you choose to cancel within 28 days of arrival, or part of your stay whilst here, the full cost of your stay originally booked will be charged to your credit card.
- We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance to cover you in the event of cancellation.
We reserve the right to terminate your stay – or that of any member of your party – if we feel your behaviour is unacceptable to ourselves or other guests. We are not liable to pay any refund under such circumstances.
Any damage to property or loss will be added to your bill.
We invite our guests to smoke on our upper terrace. Smoking is prohibited in all other areas. If we find that you have been smoking in your room you will be charged a deep clean rate of €50.
We have honesty bars available providing wine, beers, soft drinks water and snacks and ask politely that you refrain at all times from storing/and or consuming your own alcohol by the pool or in public areas.
Your personal belongings
We accept no responsibility for loss of belongings. Your room is provided with a double locked door and we recommend you ensure it is locked at all times
Arrival and departure times
Check-in is from 2.30pm and check-out is 11.30. Unless you arrange with us prior to arrival.
We are unable to accommodate children under 14 unless the whole house is booked.
Due to the number of stairs at Almohalla 51, it is not suitable for people with mobility issues.