FOR 2020 WE ARE OFFERING 20% OFF STANDARD PRICING
Rooms 1, 3 and 4: €120 (2 night minimum stay) – €96 for 2020
Rooms 2 and 5: €110 (2 night minimum stay) – €88 for 2020
All prices are per room, per night, including breakfast, daily housekeeping and tax. Single occupancy carries a 10% discount. Our rooms are for a maximum of two guests per room.
Pricing & cancellation policies 2020
- For all bookings during 2020 we are offering a 20% discount. A 30% non-refundable deposit will be taken at the time of booking with the remainder paid in full on arrival. One date change is permitted.
- Our 50% discount offer for personnel (NO longer available as of 18/7) who worked during the Covid crisis is valid if you book for 4 nights. A valid work ID must be presented at time of booking or on arrival. If you are unable to present a valid ID the normal 20% discount will apply. This rate must be paid for in full at the time of booking and is non-refundable. One date change is permitted.
- Please note that we can accept payment in cash or credit card (MasterCard or Visa only) or via bank transfer.
- If you choose to cancel within 28 days of arrival, or part of your stay whilst here, the full cost of your stay originally booked will be charged to your credit card.
- We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance to cover you in the event of cancellation.
We reserve the right to terminate your stay – or that of any member of your party – if we feel your behaviour is unacceptable to ourselves or other guests. We are not liable to pay any refund under such circumstances.
Any damage to property or loss will be added to your bill.
We invite our guests to smoke on our upper terrace. Smoking is prohibited in all other areas. If we find that you have been smoking in your room you will be charged a deep clean rate of €50.
We have honesty bars available providing wine, beers, soft drinks water and snacks and ask politely that you refrain at all times from storing/and or consuming your own alcohol by the pool or in public areas.
Your personal belongings
We accept no responsibility for loss of belongings. Your room is provided with a double locked door and we recommend you ensure it is locked at all times
Arrival and departure times
Check-in is from 2.30pm and check-out is 11.30.
We are unable to accommodate children under 14 unless the whole house is booked.
Due to the number of stairs at Almohalla 51, it is not suitable for people with mobility issues.