As we look at reopening on Moday 22nd June we want to reassure our guests that we’re doing everything possible to ensure their safety during these unusual times.
We will be opening in Phase 3 of de-escalation from the state of emergency, which will mean that public transport is at 100%, beaches (with social distancing) will be open, restaurants and bars will be open with some restrictions, outdoor activities will be allowed, cultural centres will be open and importantly our pool and terraces will be available for use.
We will be operating no more than two rooms at anyone time until the end of June and we will be introducing some keys changes during the summer season, which include:
- Guests will still receive our concierge style service but with obvious distancing measure in place
- Disinfected keys on arrival
- All unnecessary fabrics, rugs etc removed from bedrooms
- Disposable one use shampoos/gels
- Disinfectant dispensers will be placed by the main door
- We will provide 2 masks for your use (obligatory where unable to maintain 2 meter distancing)
- All appropriate emergency contact numbers provided in communal areas
- Notices reminding people to wash hands and use gel will be placed where there are tea and coffee making facilities and the honesty bar
- A la carte breakfast – not much change to before as we’ve always provided a fully prepared to order breakfast rather than buffet style
- Our sunbeds will be placed in pairs with more than 2 meters between each pair
These measures along with our commitment to high standards of cleanliness mean that we are secure in the knowledge that we’re offering the safest stay possible in our corner of Andalucia.
As the year progresses we’ll be keeping up to date with all requirements and ensuring that we continue to provide the best possible service to our guests.