As we look at reopening in June 2021 after after an extended lockdown to the start of 2021, we want to reassure our guests that we’re doing everything possible to ensure their safety during these unusual times.
We will still be adhering to safety measures during the lifting of restrictions as we come out of the pandemic and introducing some keys changes during the summer season, which include:
- Guests will still receive our concierge style service but with obvious distancing measure in place
- Disinfected keys on arrival
- Upholstery furnishings will be sprayed with disinfectant spray, all other removable furnishings will be washed in-between use.
- Disposable one use shampoos/gels
- Disinfectant dispensers will be placed by the main door
- We will provide masks for your use (obligatory where unable to maintain 2 meter distancing)
- All appropriate emergency contact numbers provided in communal areas
- Hand gels will be placed where there are tea and coffee making facilities and the honesty bar
- A la carte breakfast – not much change to before as we’ve always provided a fully prepared to order breakfast rather than buffet style
- Our sunbeds will be placed in pairs with more than 2 meters between each pair
These measures along with our commitment to high standards of cleanliness mean that we are secure in the knowledge that we’re offering the safest stay possible in our corner of Andalucia.
As the year progresses we’ll be keeping up to date with all requirements and ensuring that we continue to provide the best possible service to our guests.